



So Halloween 2008 is in the books! Chase decided to be Captain Hook (after we changed his mind from Davy Jones) and since he is Captain Hook Randy and I decided to coordinate and be Peter Pan and Tinker Bell! Since Halloween was on Friday, Lance had a playoff game up in Salt Lake so Kelli went to that and we got to take Caleb and Griffin with us trick or treating! We had a great time. I only wish I had Chase on film asking everyone if we could be done yet. We really ran him into the ground-- but we had fun and now we have too much candy!

9 comments:
Costumes turned out great! in the books, you already have this scrapbooked? HAHA.
Well are you a cute little tinker bell!!
That is so stinking cute! And one of my favorite quotes! Did you know adults can't dress up in Disney theme parks because it would confuse the children? Isn't that weird?
I don't know which is funnier- Randy in tights our those seriously silver tights! Too perfect. What cool parents you are!
Great job on the costumes. You guys are cute to dress up as well.
Priceless pics! thanks for watching my kids for me!
You make a great tinkerbell!
I want your tights!
You make the real Tinker Bell look like crap.
Post a Comment