Friday, October 10, 2008

What a Week...

So this has been a busy week. We started the week by babysitting my sister Kelli's two youngest. They went on a quick jaunt to Disneyland-- in part for Brian's work and in part for their 10 year anniversary. Anyway, we had the kids from Saturday to Tuesday. We had a great time with them-- probably too good of time. We went to the movies and to Kangaroo Zoo and the Bean Museum. We ate junk food and just basically had tons of fun. Once Kelli returned Randy left out of town for a very quick, 2-day business trip to Jacksonville. He had to go for a two hour meeting. Kind of crazy. Then last night we went to the Orem High Homecoming game vs my old friends from Timpview. Timpview beat Orem 30-12 but we felt a moral victory for holding them to only 30 points which didn't allow any of their second string to play. (If you are unaware-- Timpview is like the Yankees of high school football!) Anyway, my nephew Griffin had to dress up in a suit and stand in for one of the football players who was nominated for Homecoming royalty. Griffin looked stellar! I forgot my camera so once I can get a hold of a picture I will post! As for the rest of the week I get to chaperon the Homecoming dance with my sisters! Should be interesting!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I want to go on a random trip to Disneyland...

So I'm totally going to! Yup - I'm going with some friends of mine over new years - it's going to be awesome!

Wendy said...

you are such a good aunt! Tell Brian and Kelli Happy Anniversary. Does Kelli have a blog?

RiverGirl said...

chaperon?

how do you get volunteered for this stuff?

you're nice!

good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I just tagged you! Go to my blog and see what i mean!

Jana said...

It's good to see you are still reliving your glory days....