Saturday, October 18, 2008

2nd Annual Primm Trip



So we just returned from our second annual shopping trip to Primm and Vegas. It is a quick trip we take to jump start our Christmas shopping. Yes, we are aware that the gas to Primm and back may negate all our precious savings that we make at the outlets but who can beat the precious bonding moments that we make along the way? We had a great time and we definitely broke in the new acadia! We grew our group by one-- thanks Ann for coming. I think next year we may grow by even bigger numbers! I can't believe we have to wait a whole other year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun girls trip! I've always wanted to stop at Primm, but Phil doesn't like to shop like I do!

Wendy said...

What a fun tradition. It's not about the gas, it's about the bonding!!