
Happy Birthday Mom! I just wanted to tell you what a great mom and friend you are to me! My world would most certainly not be the same without you as my mother. I just wanted to list a few things in which you have taught me:
- A love for any holiday but most especially Halloween and Christmas! I have a plethora of decor that have been handed down and I love it!
- A love for decorating!
- A love for scrapbooking!
- A love for the Braves and the Jazz!
- My feisty competitiveness-- most think that is from my dad but would be surprised to know my mother wants to win just as much!
- My love for family.
- My love for books.
- and lastly (even though there are many more) my love for my Savior. I am thankful to you for inspiring me to lean on and love the Lord!
Happy Birthday! May it be a good one!

6 comments:
Mom's are the best! Hope your mom had a good birthday!
She is a pretty great mom!
I always remember your mom being patient, kind, and soft spoken. Oh and that raspberry jam on waffles. It's still one of my favorites!
Tell your mom happy b-day! I love her too.
Happy Birthday Becky! You are amazing.
Hey! Okay so I decided not to do the sports class on Friday. Its just really hard for me to get there, BUT Hewitt is going to the class on Wednesday at 11am, PLEASE have Chase come. Hewitt always asks for "the gymnastics Chase" hahaha, but just come try it, PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSE? Chase would love it and Hewitt would love a friend. You don't even have to stay so if you have things to do you can! Let me know what you are thinking...
The wednesday is just the normal tumbling/gymnastics class-without the parents of course.
Post a Comment