
So today's the day we finally did it. We finally pulled the trigger and purchased a vehicle. The newest member of our family is this GMC Acadia and we couldn't be more excited. After over a month of intense searching, debating (friendly word for arguing), and second guessing ourselves-- we finally found the one that made us say, "yep, this is the one." We LOVE it. I knew about acadias before but had never been in one and driven one. Once I did that I was instantly sold! So now all we need is a name for it-- Debbie any suggestions?
8 comments:
Love it! As for the name- I used to say you have to wait until you get the license plate and maybe get a name out of the letters on the plate, but now they mix letters and numbers so it doesn't work so well but I will be thinking of a name- our suburban still needs a name too!
Very cute!! How about the Black Stallion? We name all of our cars too! Sometimes by the license plates or by what we want! Love the Acadia's!!!
Cute car, you were right! Sorry about lunch the other day. By time I got home I was burned out. Anyways can't wait to go for a ride!
thanks for the reminder for book club. I haven't started but better get going.
Nice wheels. How about whitie!
This is a toughie - I like to name my car too. I call it Twinkie. Hehe - I think yours should be some sort of joke-kind-of-thing!
It is always fun to have a new car! I love the new car smell! Enjoy!
Nice car, I think it looks like you. It is always nice to get a roomier car. Hope all is well. You can reach me at thehowardsix.blogspot.com
Yeah a new car!! It looks great!
Post a Comment