Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Night Before




So Chase had his tonsils taken out today but last night we were invited to the Jazz game (thanks to the Lewis' and the Durrants) andyway, we had a fabulous time and it took our mind off the impending surgery. We got to bein the suites which is quite possibly the only way to go if you are taking a couple of two year olds. Chase had a great time eating popcorn and ice cream and shooting hoops with cousin Cooper. And the Jazz did win by a large margin over the Toronto Raptors and our former UV alum Ronnie Price had a pretty good game scoring 13 points.

4 comments:

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

Ok, sorry about that. I love the first picture, so cute! What a fun time. How did his surgery go?

Brooke said...

how did it go? I'm sure I'm going to talk to you before you even read this but owell. Love the pictures...

Jana said...

I hope everything went OK. He is a cutie.