9 years ago
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Chase's new thing
So Chase has discovered a good way to get our attention-- or so he thinks. If he wants to tell us something or get us to do something and we are not listening to him (usually because Randy and I are talking to each other) Chase will say really loud, "Mom, quick, I have a secret." Then when we go find out the secret it will be something like, "I love Jesus." I have no idea where this comes from but it is working."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is so cute, kids are the greatest!!
He is so freakin cute! I love that little guy!!!
exactly, it is working!
It was good to hear from you! Tay's mom said she talk to you at Kristy's shower and let us know about Natalie!! When we move home we will have to get together and let the boys play.
Post a Comment