So I have had a long but busy week. On one hand I have had to deal with Chase and his recovery process. He is doing a lot better now. We did have to take him to the ER at 4 in the morning the other day because he hadn't pooped for a week and the childrens suppository thing hadn't worked. But after a quick trip to the hospital and a childrens laxitive later he finally had success. It is amazing the things that make you happy as a parent-- who knew that one day I would be high fiving a poop! Anyway, he is still not 100% but he is getting there. I think the hardest part has been his clinginess and that all the sudden he has decided he is shy. People come to visiti and he hides-- which has never happened before hopefully it is just the mood.
Anyway, we had book club last night and have decided to read Amazing Grace by Eric Metaxas. It is supposed to be about the man who wrote that song and the story behind it-- I guess there is a movie based on the book now so if I can't get through it I can cheat and watch the movie-- sort of like high school again right? jk If you have read it or heard about it I would love to know your thoughts-- just don't spoil any surprises. Tomorrow is one of three birthday parties (friends, and each family). He is really excited. I am sure there will be a post shortly on those.
9 years ago

1 comment:
It's the book YOU picked out for us, and you are already planning on cheating? What kind of book club host are you?
Post a Comment