So I got tagged by two different people so I guess I will fill it out. I am not big into these, mostly because my answers seem very boring compared to everyone elses exciting lives, but here goes:
My to do list today: gym, clean and vacuum house, maybe take Chase to park if weather continues to permit, make dinner, bathe and bedtime for Chase, watch Survivor with Randy.
Snacks I like to eat: what don't I like? Umm I like rice krispies, lately I have been into sugar coated cinnimon squares, and I can never turn down a good slice of a chocolate cake.
Places I have lived: Orem, Logan, Provo, and for 2 months Jerusalem if that counts.
Places I have visited: I love to travel so I have been many places-- Randy and I have a goal to see every baseball park and we/ I have seen about half of them so I won't go into all of those places but my faves are-- NYC, Boston, DC, Hawaii, Disneyland, Costa Rica, Mexico, Chicago-- I guess I love the big cities-- it is just fun. (Next stops for baseball need to be Seattle or Texas to visit some cousins and hit ball parks there.)(ie Wendy and Becky)
What would I do if I became a billionaire: well-- as I said I love to travel so I would travel, I would hopefully give lots to friends and family and charities etc, I would love to say I would spend a little but try to stay the same but realistically I would probably buy lots of toys like a boat or a cabin/ house in Hawaii or something-- but I would share it so that would be a nice thing for me to do right?
Jobs I have had: where to begin, I have had a lot! Hallmark gift wrap at Christmas time, Sundance play concessions, cook for Sigma Chi, shoe sales at Lamonts in Logan, Blockbuster (one of my favorites), Crest gas station (my least fave and I took it because my dad and I got into a fight because he thought since I got home from Isreal and had a month before I needed to go back to Logan that I needed a job which I thought was mean to take a job for only a month knowing I was quitting-- but my dad said that he saw a help wanted sign at Crest and that I was too good for it-- mocking me-- so I went and applied and got it but I hated every minute. the girls that I worked with were bullies and did not like me much so they made me do all the crappy jobs etc-- let's just say I was elated to go back to USU.), next job, JRiggins, Sears telecomunications (1 week), triconnections (helping mentally disabled independant living people--also lasted for one week), Inside/ Out Gymnastics, Premiere Products, Bennion Jr High, Timpview High-- those are all that I can remember but I swear there is more.
Things you probably don't know about me: I listen to talk radio-- mostly espn radio especially the Colin Cowherd show but I also love the political shows like Shawn Hannity, and Dennis Miller, etc. Another thing is I am very into politics-- I love msnbc, foxnews, and cnn and have been heavily engaged in the Clinton/ Obama race-- go Obama! Another thing is that I buy lots of scrapbooking stuff and never use it-- it is like an addiction or something-- same with books I will buy a book with all intentions to read it but I never get around to it. And lastly, I may come off very outgoing and free spirited but I can be insecure. I worry a lot about what others think of me and HATE confrontation.
Anyway, sorry-- now you can see why I hate the tagging thing-- I can't just answer with one word-- but oh well-- it can become a journaling thing. So-- if you have gotten through this and feel like doing it-- consider yourself tagged but I will personally invite-- Jana, Wendy, Ashley, and Kira, and Shannon. i am letting Debbie off the hook since she just had a baby and just got tagged recently but otherwise she would be on the hit list.
9 years ago

5 comments:
I love the story about working at Crest. I remember the days of working at Larsen's Gas Station in Orem. Gas stations attract very interesting people.
Hello Girl I found your blog. How is your new house? I bet you are loving it. I love chocolate cake too and the best is Maglebey's five layer oh it is so good.
Good to run into you in the blogging world.
I'm glad you did the tag thing. It can be fun to hear the stories. I haven't talked to in awhile how ya doin?
You are not boring at all...it was fun to read your answers!! And like you I love to listen to Sports Radio. It is the best:)
That is funny... my Friend and neighbor her parents own Crest... don't worry I will not tell her...I also forgot that you went to USU...We need to get together.. call me sometime.
Di-
Post a Comment