So Last Friday we got a babysitter and went to dinner and the movie Vantage Point. This Saturday we decided to do it again because Chase will be getting his tonsils out on Tuesday and we figure we will be stuck home for awhile. Seeing that the last movie before Vantage Point was something like Dan in Real Life (by the way, two thumbs up) it is a little crazy because we just don't see movies anymore. We want to see Juno but that is nearly out on video so we think we'll wait on that-- but do any of you have recommends?
We are also going to take Chase today after work to Horton Hears a Who. Hopefully that will be more enjoyable then the Bee Movie-- that was a huge disappointment.
I will say this I am looking forward to a few movies this summer namely Indiana Jones 4-- that was just a great series-- it has it all it has action, suspense, romance, humor, and some of the best movie soundtrack ever! May 22, 2008! Any babysitters interested in booking this far in advance?
I would also like to apologize my blog has been seemingly boring-- there just hasn't been to much excitement these last few weeks.
9 years ago

3 comments:
Poor Chase, I didn't know he was having tonsil trouble. Make sure you have lots of ice cream on hand for him.
How was Horton?
Hope that the movies were good! Good luck with Chase's surgery this week:)
Post a Comment