4 Jobs I have had
1 PE teacher Timpview High
2 Dance/ Utah History teacher Bennion Junior High
3 Premiere Products assistant person
4 J Riggins sales
(& many many others!)
4 Movies I can watch over and over
1. When Harry Met Sally
2. Fever Pitch
3. Sweet Home Alabama
4. Father of the Bride
4 Places I have lived
1. Provo
2. Orem
3. Logan
4. ( 2 months in Isreal if that counts)
4 guilty pleasures
1. girls night out
2. Disneyland vacations
3. reality tv
4. shopping
4 places I have been on vacation
1. Disneyland
2. Hawaii
3. Costa Rica
4. Mexico
4 of my favorite foods
1. lobster/ seafood
2. Bombay House
3. Mexican
4. corn chowder
4 websites I visit
1. All my friends blog pages
2. yahoo for all my news updates
3. cbs sportsline
4. ebay once in awhile
4 places i would rather be
1. on the beach with a good book
2. with the girls on a night out
3. with randy on a date night
4 with family playing games
4 books I love to read
1. Harry Potter series
2. Count of Monte Cristo
3. Most newberry awards
4. Jack Weyland books (jk-- for old times sake)
4 things I would like to know how to do
1. Stain glass
2. speak spanish
3. make home dvds set to music like wedding videos things
4. wood working
4 things I worry about
1. my family-- especially Chase
2. future
3. my house (currently building)
4. what I eat
4 of my happiest moments
1. wedding/ marriage
2. any good day with Chase
3. graduation
4. learning I got accepted for study abroad
4 things I plan for the future
1. moving into my house
2. going back to school-- maybe
3. taking up golf/ tennis when the kids aare all in school
4. travel, travel, travel
4 pet peeves
1. bikes that think they are cars
2. fruit seeds
3. when the tv allows us to hear people eating the food-- seen but not heard is better
4. checking emails and getting none or worse only junk
4 people I am tagging
1. debbie
2. Marcie
3. Kira
4. Callie
9 years ago

2 comments:
Callie has a blog?!!
hey thanks for including me as one of your friends..... j/k I already did this one (I think)...di-
Post a Comment