Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Girls Night Out


So last Friday Shannon, Callie, my mom, and I had a night of scrapbooking. We had a blast-- I got 6 pages done and monopolized most of Shannons night using her cricut. She is one of the most talented people I know-- and her scrapbook is to die for. If there are any other scrapbookers out there that want to partcipate in girls night let us know. We try to do it monthlyish!

5 comments:

kira said...

So cute! I am a little nostalgic now wanting to come and be a part of this. (even though I would probably end up sitting under the table in frustration.) You all look SO great. No one has changed---so young.........Forever young. :)

jlohran said...

Kira-- if you notice I am sucking in that double chin!

Shannon Martin said...

Actually I was going to comment on the veins poking out of your neck, what are you the bionic women! I still love that you picked the good picture of you! Still waiting on you to post your scrapbook pages...

Di and Justin said...

I agree with kira maybe I don't want to see any of you soon.....I definately don't look that young....Jaime what double chin?????

Mel said...

Jami! I would love to join your scrap night! I love being with you and Shannon. I didn't know that you searced for Camille. So sad except glad it wasn't a rape or something. How is your house coming? Would love to get together. Have fun in NY!! Love Melanie