Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day Weekend Festivities






This weekend was a GREAT weekend we really just took it easy and stayed around here. It started off with date night Friday where we went to dinner and a football game. We went to the Orem High game vs Uintah and my nephew Lance got his first start in the varsity game as receiver and he also scored a touchdown in the 59 to 7 (I think-- we left early) win. Good job Lance. Then Saturday we hung out with the Ohran family and watched the cougars win where we also let the kids play in the family pool with slide! Sunday we had a church and then my sister Kelli's 36th birthday party where we had my dads famous chicken-- the best there is! Then Monday we went to Riversides annual Labor Day festivities and had a blast at the carnival and eating all the junk of course. All in all it was a fabulous weekend-- hated for it to end!

2 comments:

RiverGirl said...

Hey Jam, sounds like you had a great weekend. I can't believe Kelli is so old! Give her a hard time for me would ya :)
Chase is so cute I can't believe how blonde he is, and how old he looks. We definately need to plan a girls night out. Thanks for tagging me I might respond ;)

Wendy said...

Way to go Lance!! How fun is that?