Thursday, September 6, 2007

Searching for Camille


So if you haven't heard there is a missing BYU student and yesterday my dad and I went and searched for her up Provo canyon I was in my flip flops and not really prepared but my dad suggested we go so we went anyway, a salt lake tribune photographer was with our group of like 7 people and since I had flip flops I stayed near the trail and a little off here and there so he was pretty much with me the whole time. Needless to say I am in the paper today. So anyway here is my 10 minutes of fame. Hopefully they will find her, it is sad.

6 comments:

Shannon Martin said...

What are you doing yelling into the bushes for her??

kira said...

Listen. Jami is not yelling. She is cackle-ing. And yes, a cackle can send waves through any bush. It causes a chain reaction and WILL be heard.

jlohran said...

You know what is funny? I really had a gut feeling I was going to be the one who found her and it was going to change my life. Guess not yesterday-- but I am still looking! Jami

Callie said...

OK. So this is really fun, but I don't see why I need my own page, I can just read all of yours.

Di and Justin said...

that is sooooo funny I was thinking the same thing... what are you doing?????? Hey thanks I needed that....At least you went and helped look for her which is more than I can say..di-

RiverGirl said...

callie you don't need a blog but you know you want one.