Friday, September 7, 2007

update on camille

So last night they found her bike because some thieves admiteed stealing it from a bike rack near bridal veil-- which is important because while I was searching some bikers rode by and told us they heard a noise that could have been human or just a bird before bridal veil by the ponds-- so I reported that to the head guy who then asked for directions to bridal veil and if it would be faster to drive or walk so I was a little worried that the search team didn't seem to know the lay of the land. Anyway, after the bike was found my dad called and was all worried that the police hadn't heard this information and he drove up the canyon last night to tell them in person and he gave them my number but they never called and he is all mad because he thinks they are sitting on this important lead and we know where they heard a noise etc-- anyway he was going to go today and reiterate our "lead" but he and I have both read john Grishams book "An Innocent Man" and I told him that if he tries to get too involved with the case they may start thinking he was involved. I think deep down he has always wanted to be Magnum.

2 comments:

kira said...

Jami, I can't tell you how much this post made my day. Not because you now have a lead, but because you think you do. I miss you!

Di and Justin said...

Jami,, you make me laugh,,,, you are still the same and I am sooooo glad....I miss seeing you... crazy that we maybe live 20min away and we don't talk......