So Randy and I have made it to the 10 year mark. September 11th, 1997-- so yeah we share our anniversary with the nations day of mourning. But nonetheless we have had a great run of it. Life is great. I have been pondering these last few days about the last ten years and it is hard to believe where we have come. We-- I have been very blessed. I am so grateful to Randy and his friendship. He has been the best thing to come into my life. So thank you. Anyway, the years have flown-- so here's to the next 10 years.
I would post a great picture of the two of us but are true anniversary present is yet to come. We leave next Thursday for NYC for the weekend. We are going to a Yankee game and to a couple of broadway shows. Can't wait. I will post pictures then. Because of this upcoming trip we promised each other not to do anything-- and we stuck to it. We did cash in on some massage gift certificates so he got his first then I did. After that we hung out with Chase. Then we had Lance come watch Chase while we went and sat in my parents hot tub. It was one of the best anniversaries ever, very relaxing and I highly recommend it.
9 years ago

5 comments:
Congrats! Happy Anniversary and here's to another great 10 years!!
Hey Jami!! Long time no see! You have such a cute family! And congrats on 10 years, there's definitely something to be said about that type of accomplishment! Keep in touch!
I love this, because it makes you seem sooooo much older than me! Congrats!
Hi Jamie! I just found your blog from Terri's. Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary. We just had our 14th on the 10th of September and my parents had their 45th on the 12th. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and glad that I found your blog so I can see what you are up too. If you want to see mine, email me at wendysmail@comcast.net We're having a BBQ here in an hour and I just made Grandma's baked beans so I was thinking about her and missing the family so I decided to check out Terri's blog to see some family and now I have another to check out. Chase is really cute.
Wendy
Hey Jami what is the book for book club this month? Would I like it? Call me when you get back from your trip. Hope you had fun. Will post the picture of Stanley on Pirates of the Carribean when I get back....HAHA.
Post a Comment