Well here is the framed image of our awesome house. We are so excited. We should be having our four way this week sometime-- then the drywall etc-- can't wait we are getting close everyday even though it seems like it is taking absolutely forever.
Yay I am soo glad we have finally reconnected......you need to give me a call sometime...love your home I am soooo excited for you I agree with Kira love the wrap around porch... di-
Jami- I wasn't so sure about the blog thing and then I got a comment form you and Kira and I was hooked. Really fun for me to hear from you. It is so fun to take a little peek at your life. I love your house. You and your family are so cute. We should have a reunion at Kira's house in England. Love, Lizzy
3 comments:
It looks so awesome! We are so excited for you. I love the wrap around porch!
Yay I am soo glad we have finally reconnected......you need to give me a call sometime...love your home I am soooo excited for you I agree with Kira love the wrap around porch...
di-
Jami- I wasn't so sure about the blog thing and then I got a comment form you and Kira and I was hooked. Really fun for me to hear from you. It is so fun to take a little peek at your life. I love your house. You and your family are so cute. We should have a reunion at Kira's house in England. Love, Lizzy
Post a Comment