Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

Chase playing with his new hoop from Santa-- he has moved it to where he can play it all day-- he sits there and watches tv while he shoots. Pretty funny.
After my dad did his usual, "I hear Santa, hurry go to sleep!" joke-- this is what happened. (Chase is on top of my dad and Grif and Caleb found comfort on the couch!)

Chelsey and Shell


The only two biological grandgirls on the Ohran side. Aren't they so cute?


Kodiak and Grandpa


Our little family-- notice Chase eating apples? I guess we snuck in a little nutrition over this holiday-- this was definitely a very rare sighting! These guys are the love of my life!


The original Watts family. I am so grateful for them! I love them so much!

You can't tell, but Kelli and her gang gave Chase his own football jersey with pads and a helmet and he got busy tackling with it. Poor Ethen!

Chase with his oceanboat from Santa! A big hit-- good job Santa!

Chase and The Lewis clan after they opened their Christmas Eve jammies. I LOVE this tradition for them. It is so fun to share it with the Lewis'! (I must say Kodiak was not too excited to open his present and see clothes. He hasn't quite caught on to the idea of Christmas jammies-- and the others are too young to care-- they were thrilled to open anything after a month of being taunted with unopened presents under the tree.)

I love the holiday season-- and that includes Thanksgiving. I hate to see it end. I love spending good, quality time with family and making new memories. It is funny what happens when you age. I am not sure at what point in my life that I switched from caring about what I got to caring about the moments but I truly love them. Thanks to all my friends and family that are in my life. Life is good and I am very blessed. Here is hoping for another great year-- I can't believe it is already 2009! Yikes








2 comments:

Wendy said...

Merry Christmas! Looks like you had a great day. Btw, that is a great shot of your family of origin! You should blow that one up and frame it!

A. Schoonie said...

looks like it was a fun Christmas! love chace with his basketball hoop watching tv.
happy new year!