So we this year we decided to ring in the new year on the slopes. Debbie, Roxanne, Chelsey, Brandon, Shell (who remained in the lodge), and technically the kid from MVHS since we rode the lift with him every time, all spent New Year's Day at Sundance. We had a BLAST! This is an activity we had never done together and are hoping to make it a new tradition. It was nice to get together and enjoy an activity that I, for the most part, had given up. Growing up I had spent many winter months on the Sundance slopes hanging with friends etc. But since adulthood and the fact that I had to start paying for these expensive activities myself-- well-- other things have taken precedence. Thanks to this latest romp-- I am highly considering a comeback-- as long as it was as enjoyable as yesterday! Thanks ladies for the idea and the invite! Maybe we shouldn't wait for next year-- let's do it again soon!
9 years ago

3 comments:
We were there too on New Year's Day! The back mountain was way windy but no lines!!!
the snow has been so much fun! so great that we had so much for the holidays! thanks for dropping by it was great to see you and the book is such a cute story! happy new years!
Happy New Year! Great to see some pictures of Roxanne! Tell her hi.
Post a Comment