When it comes to shoveling snow there is not much better then a four wheeler and a 57 year old man to aid your cause! Oh boy is it snowing and they the worst is yet to come! I must say I have a love hate relationship with the snow. I love it because I love bundling up next to a hot fire with a hot chocolate and the occasional snow activity like skiing or sledding etc, however, I can only handle it for so long-- then it is time for the good weather-- the warm, take-your-kids-to-the-park weather. The water-skiing weather. The swim weather! Anyway, I guess we'll enjoy it for now! (Especially since it is before Christmas!)
*We recently returned from a family party that I will be blogging about shortly-- so it will be out of order!

3 comments:
I have a love/hate relationship with snow as well. The kids sure do love it though. McCall loves to go right through the snow as well and not on the sidewalk.
So jealous! We only have ice, lots of ice, in Indiana.
that was me. not Scott
Post a Comment