(Missing from the picture: Emily and Liz)
Twilight--Schmilight-- Australia is more my cup of hot wassail. Every year my book club forgoes a book for December and meets for a movie instead. We went out to dinner and then to the movie. Our choices were slim so Australia was the pick. It was pretty good-- I liked it-- I will say a little long but overall it was good and it always helps being with the girls. I must say I LOVE this group of ladies. They are so fun. I look forward to book club every month and I really love reading books that I may not otherwise have chosen to read myself. Anyway, thanks ladies for being such great friends-- I love you all! Next months book: Three Cups of Tea!

2 comments:
Looks like fun! Can I come next December? :)
I have to agree with you Jamie, we are a pretty fun bunch of girls. Thanks for always planning everything! I guess I better go get the book.
Post a Comment