On Friday, my dad was honored at UVU by the Alumni Association with the UVU Distinguished Service Award. I must say he is very deserving of it. I do not know anyone more passionate about Utah Valley-- and not just the athletics. He loves this University and has worked hard to help spread the love. He has given over twenty years of radio announcing along with over 5 or so with a student housing project where he dedicated much of his time to helping students enjoy not only their experience at the apartments but trying to get them involved in school functions as well. Anyway, he has been a great example to me of dedicating himself to things he finds passion in. He is also an example that you don't have to be a big time donor to make a difference. I am very proud of you Dad! and go Wolverines!
9 years ago


5 comments:
Congratulations to Steve! What a great little video.
Way to go Steve!! How fun for your dad! He does do a great job with the radio and is friendly to everyone he meets!
Now I know where you get your passion from!!! I love it, what a good daughter you are too!
PS your family picture is beautiful!!!
that is awesome! congrats to your dad! love your family photo!
Post a Comment