
The Survivor Gabon winner: Bob! Yay! He is who I was rooting for and I swear it never happens that way!

Chase took this picture-- he enjoys seeing all the animals on the "animal movie"!

I must say that I have a bittersweet relationship with the Finale of the Race and Survivor. Every Sunday we have watched it with Dave and Ann-- this year Rox joined in on the fun and even Randy's sister Shell and her kids Chelsey and Brandon would come! It is one of my favorite activities that I look forward to-- just a fun excuse to get together! So I hate it when it is over because we have to wait for another round to get the fun started all over again! I also have to say how great Rox fit in. She had never really been a Survivor watcher before and can't believe she what she was missing! And one more note-- Ann was the winner of the Ohran fam Survivor drawing. Before the series starts we draw names of contestants and if any of your names wins you win. We used to play for money but now it is more for pride. Chelsey went into last nights finale with all three of her names left and and they all lost! Way to go Ann!
1 comment:
Wasn't that so exciting?? I didn't follow it as faithfully as I used to... I keep having to work Thursday nights! I've been so bummed! But he's always been my favorite! I think I favor the older people cuz they're so amazing!
Post a Comment