

So last night we took all our eleven activity days girls to the OHS musical "Once Upon a Mattress". It was a really cute, funny play that all seemed to enjoy. The boy who played the mute king in the play, Drew, was in our ward which made it even more fun for the girls. This is the first activity where every girl was in attendance. I guess we might have to try activities like this more often!
3 comments:
How fun! I have taken Mollie to a few plays and she just loves them. It is fun to see how they react. That is a great play.
HEHE! What a cute title! What high school did you used to work at? I have a girl in my ward who went to Mountain View and I couldn't remember where you worked! Anyway, how fun is this - I'm actually GOING to Disneyland in the beginning of January! My cousin is coming home from her mish in a couple weeks and one of my friends and I are taking her there to bring her back to the real world!! :) as much as Disney can, I guess! We're stopping in Vegas on the way down, so that should pop her out of it, right? I'm so evil!! Hehehe. But seriously. When you go to Disney, give me a call. We need to go! I want to go with someone who loves that place as much as I do! FUN STUFF! BUt I like Disney World better, sorry! And sorry this is so ridiculously long!
That's a great idea. They are lucky to have you for their leader.
Post a Comment