
I just wanted to write a quick note, (I use my blog as an effort to semi-journal events), and say that last night was an historic event. I am so proud to have witnessed such a great day. Regardless of ones politics, last night was a moment of history that was inspiring to watch. I hope that we can all stand behind President-Elect Obama and unite behind our new leader. I must say that I didn't necessarily agree with some of his policies (nor McCain's) but this is the voice of the people and I feel so blessed to live in a democratic society where we the people have our say. I for one am standing behind this "change" and I pray for him and his family as well as my own. So Go Obama!

2 comments:
Well said.
I am excited too. It was so great to watch from another country's perspective as well. I really think globally this could not have been a better move in the right direction for the US. Plus, I think change is fantastic!
Post a Comment