Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oh the Places They'll Find

















C has been so creative with his play. Since starting preschool he loves cutting and taping things like jack'o'lanterns or witches. The other day he was eating his lunch while watching Curious George and was concerned that elephant couldn't see the table so he went and got something to boost him up-- when that wasn't enough he got more-- so as you can see from the pictures it worked. Elephant just couldn't miss the Maze episode that they both have seen a bazillion times. Then tonight he had tipped over our ottoman so that he could play with the pirate dudes-- this is what I found. I tell you those pirate dudes have been to some pretty imaginary places! (If you look closely you can see Goofy and Dafney hanging from the blinds rope thing. Too funny!




3 comments:

Brooke said...

love it love it love it!!! Are you kidding me how freaking cute he is. I can't believe how old he is getting.

A. Schoonie said...

this is hilarious! i love the characters hanging from the blinds. it is amazing what they think to do.

love the halloween costumes. you all look awesome!

Crystal Star said...

Love this. The ONLY thing I enjoyed about cleaning up at night after kids are in bed, is the little creations they have made. It's darling, and suprisingly highly intelligent. You would think they could learn no food on the carpet.