
Chase had to dress up either like a pilgrim or an
Indian so we chose
Indian considering I had no idea how to do the pilgrim thing-- and I barely knew how to do the
Indian. Next time I will know better!

We had a shower for my future sister-in-law Roxanne. It was a lot of fun and I am so excited for them to get hitched! They are perfect together!

Went to the park for a play date with a few people from the neighborhood-- notice Chase is the only boy? He is going to be quite the ladies man! (Literally he and one other boy are the only boys around his age in the neighborhood! Yikes!

Couldn't resist! This picture is so cute! Chase with pals Sydney and Gracie!
4 comments:
That last picture is SO CUTE! Chase is very cute little indian too.
We need to get Chase and Owen together to play!!
Hi Roxanne!! Chase's Indian costume is cute.
Ummmm, what about girls night over?
Post a Comment