Monday, May 12, 2008

My Happy Mother's Day!

Thanks to my amazing husband and adorable son who helped me celebrate a great mothers day! We spent time with both our moms who I adore and had a fun day. Randy held a tradition he started since my first mothers day which he and Chase give me a potted plant for my porch. Being that this is our first mothers day in our new house they each decided to give me one! They did a great job picking out the pots and I think they look so great! Thank you so much! I love you both very much and feel so blessed to be the mom in this family!
I must add that we topped this perfect day with the Jazz defeating the Lakers in game 4 to even the series-- and that made my day-- but the night was even better with a great season finale to Survivor. You would think by now I would be sick of that show but that just isn't the case yet. Season finale to The Office is Thursday!

8 comments:

DANIELLE said...

HEY CAN I GET YOUR ADDRESS?
YOU CAN EMAIL IT TO ME-
ryans4020@yahoo.com

Wendy said...

They do look great! Glad you had a great day.

Shannon Martin said...

By the way I do love the plants, great idea Randy!

Brooke said...

I love the plants. I wish I could have a house and decorate it cute!

Unknown said...

Hey!!! I know, I miss you guys! I will be there tomorrow. We need to get together. I wanna take the boys to the dinasour museum or maybe even the childrens museum! OR we could even just get together and the boys can play while we TALK!

A. Schoonie said...

Love the flowers! So nice that it is flower weather.

kira said...

Jami, I love the plants. I love your wreath and I love your outfit. Maybe next girls trip will have to be somewhere loco. :) I have a computer now! new blog post coming soon. Just figuring out how to transfer your pictures.

Crystal Star said...

Love your front porch!