
I have been meaning to blog some things for awhile-- so here is a recap of the latest and greatest... First, congrats go out to Quincy and Debbie and the gang-- another state title! Way to go guys!

The students at Lone Peak chant "We love Quincy" and this year they added a little flare to the chant! Pretty funny!

Here is Chase with a few classmates at his very first lunch at school-- he loved every minute and of course he picked the pizza!

This weekend Chase lost his first tooth-- or should I say got his first tooth pulled since the one behind it was growing fast and furious! Thanks Dr. Bott-- CHase was a proud dude-- couldn't wait to show his teacher so he could put a sticker by his tooth chart.

And finally Tessa at Easter-- I had to also get a picture of her behind her push along cart-- she doesn't walk behind it she runs!

Happy Easter everyone! I think she's adorable!

Egg hunt at Lone Peak-- thanks Deb!
No comments:
Post a Comment