Our first time doing the canoes!
Dancing from a distance!
Getting a little closer-- not so excited!
In line at Indie
So this trip we decided we were going to try to make it a time of firsts. As often as we go you would think we have done it all-- but there is still plenty we haven't done! So this time we rode the canoes (Chase's second favorite thing to do now), overpaid for a yummy character breakfast in the park, and Chase went on Indiana Jones! He LOVED it and says, "It's my new favorite and nothing is going to overtake it!" He was thrilled that he didn't crash us because when it's your first time you are required to drive-- and he swears he didn't look in the eyes! This trip was fun-- Brooke wasn't going to come and then she surprised us by showing up Monday with Dre! We also had another add on because Kelli brought her neighbor Cameron, who's Grif's age along. He was a really fun addition to the trip. All in all it was a fabulous trip where we forged new memories and just spent quality time together. Tess was a trooper. She was completely off schedule the entire time but she rolled with the punches and adapted and was super happy! Yay! I especially need to thank my friend Shannon for letting us borrow her Minnie outfit! Tess, already the adorable baby she is, was the hit of the show when she dressed up like Minnie. She got so many comments! She was loving it! I will say before I conclude that one of my favorite memories of the trip was not in the park but in the hotel. It was one of the nights I stayed home with Tess to put her down but so did my mom, Brooke, Kelli, and Lance. We hung out ate dinner in the room from McDonalds that I went and got for us in my jammies! They insisted I put down the day old Turkey Leg leftovers and go get dinner the way I was chomping it down! It is moments like those where we sit around cracking each other up that I love! So this trip was a success!

8 comments:
Tessa in the Minnie outfit is to die for! So cute!
WHY oh WHY do you look 17 years old? I think this every picture I see of you. Everytime. And I think by far you have the best hair of anybody I have ever seen. Ever. And I think I need to come steal Tessa. I could give her the life you've always wanted for her. You know, living in a hotel is so underrated. PS I am going to be in Utah the beginning of July. Make time :)
WHat a darling little family! Chase looks just like his dad and tessa looks just like YOU, RIght? How perfect. They are adorable and your trip looked awesome. Oh and you do look like you are 17. You look awesome!
Tess is soooo CUTE!
I agree that the night at the hotel was the best. I love how funny we are:)
by the way I love the new background!!
Tessa is adorable!!! No wonder you were getting comments! And borrow, whatever, it is yours! Wait till you get the next size up, complete with matching ears!
Um, it's about time! I've been waiting for this post! I just love Disney... someday someday. Looks like you all had a BLAST!
Post a Comment