
Pictures are pathetic-- I know-- I forgot my camera and ended using my camera phone-- which as you can tell did not do a good job at all. Almost not even worth posting any pictures-- but oh well. So Chase has turned another year older. Urgh! I cannot believe he is 6! He just gets more and more fun with each day! Anyway, this year he wanted a party at Nickelcity, mostly because of the laser tag. He got to invite a few friends and of course cousins! He had a blast. I will say that having is birthday on April Fool's is really starting to be fun! This year we wrapped all his presents in princess paper and sesame street paper. He laughed. He opened his usual underwear first-- but this year I even wrapped up rocks and things. But the real winner of the night was the new scooter and his ds game-- although Cooper and Grif enjoyed his new basketball-- because after the party we came home and let the cousins sleepover. The sun was still shining so we played outside for a bit. I think it was one of the few birthdays he's had that it was a really nice day. I swear you expect the sun for his birthday but it usually doesn't happen! However, this year broke tradition and gave us sun! One other noteworthy benchmark-- this was the first Friday birthday he's had since he was born. He was born on a Friday and so now we have gone full circle through the days of the week! Crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment