Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2 Peat!

So-- I just had to post the big news! I am the fantasy champ-- again!!! With a little help from my early free agent pick up of Michael Vick and the hard work (although very inconsistent work) of Chris Johnson. I also had some role players like Calvin Johnson, Jeremy Maclin, and Jamal Charles to help out. But the credit must go to Vick! Thanks to the Gardner's for putting another fun season together. And hopefully I will still be invited to play next year. I must say-- this fantasy thing is interesting. My players feel like a small family-- so next year when I have a whole new team it will be hard not to root for my guys from this year! I found myself rooting fr Adrian Peterson this year quite often and that is no bueno for fantasy teams!

No comments: