So Tess has made it to the half year mark! I cannot believe how fast it has gone! I figured that since she has made it this far I should share some of her milestones/ likes/ dislikes so that I can remember them (and not get them mixed up with Chase like my mom has with my sisters and me):
- She rolls all over the place-- she will not sit still! She is ALWAYS on the go-- changing her diaper is dreaded because she won't lay still!
- If she wants to get something she will probably get it. She will let you know her displeasure if you take something she wants away!
- She loves her schedule-- and only cries when she wants to sleep or eat (for now-- I dread when this day changes!)
- She does not sit up yet on her own for longer then 15 seconds because she will not sit still long enough to try-- she prefers standing to sitting and usually straightens her legs out to make sure she gets to stand.
- She loves her johnnie jumper and her saucer but is no longer a fan of the bouncer-- she rolls out of that in seconds flat-- i is entertaining to watch her in action.
- She is a happy baby and is usually always smiling with a huge open mouth grin! She is adorable! And she loves to laugh-- usually at her brother or her dad-- and she is noticing animals now and they make her very happy too!
- She still has her loud baby babble-- she loves attention!
- She loves her food-- and becoming less and less fond of the bottle-- much like her brother! She prefers big people food I think!
- She's a grabber-- but mom's hair takes the grunt of this one the mos!
- She is a keeper! We LOVE our little precious princess! She is a good baby and we are so blessed to have her!

2 comments:
She is so cute! Happy Half-Birthday!
I 2nd the first comment...she is so cute!! She looks adorable in the picture! Also, in your new header pic Chace looks so proper and grown up!
Post a Comment