Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

Tess in her Christmas dress-- thanks Grandma Chrissy!





Waiting to see what Santa brought!



A bow and arrow


Tess got what Randy has termed "the cadillac of saucers"


The loot!


Christmas Eve-- Minute to Win It-- Chase playing Face the Gingerbread Man



Kelli playing the same game!



Ethen-- stacking the cups



Randy-- the same game!


Brian playing Penny Hose-- quite funny!


Mom playing the balloon game.

My sisters and me


My cousins Tim and Tate got to join the fun.









Tess in her first ever Christmas jammies



The whole gang in their jammies.






Tessa opening her first ever Christmas present!

Posing for Christmas pictures-- so excited for the night to begin!


Our cute little family on Tessa's first Christmas!
This year was another great Christmas. We celebrated Christmas our favorite way-- surrounded by our families! We have the best families and LOVE every chance we get to be together! We are so blessed to have all that we have. Merry Christmas everyone!
























































1 comment:

kira said...

Jami you are SO SO pretty! I am serious. I think that is my all time favorite hair do on you. Will you come be my stylist? I look Egyptian now. Where should I be shopping and what style of jeans are cool? Serious. And will you do my hair? And can I have a cute green cardigan like yours? And can I just steal Tess for a while? And can you cut Owens hair like Chases? So cute. Everything. Merry Christmas!

PS Why the heck is Brooke so tan? Where did she get to go?!