Pirate Island
We're back! Again! We decided it was that time of year again. My family all took off for the happiest place on earth. This time we brought along Brother David (a sort of adopted brother who lives with my mom and dad after his eligibility ran out at UV). Anyway, he has become a really fun part of our family and has never been to Disneyland so we all thought it was high time to change that. He was a blast to take because he LOVED every second. He even bought himself a pair of Mickey ears had his name embroidered on them and wore them all day every day! We chose to fly this time because airfare was a screaming deal so we thought let's just go for it. Some of the highlights were that Chase was tall enough for all the rides this time without stuffing his "Disneyland" shoes. (His Disneyland shoes have about an inch of rubber sole on them which helps put him over the top.) Another highlight is Chase's new favorite ride-- Space Mountain. We thought last time he would be scared and scarred for life of roller coasters but this time we thought let's just go for it-- good thing we did because he loved it! It is his new favorite ride and would have loved to just never get off the thing. I personally love the newest To Story Mania! I is my personal favorite and being that the crowds were fairly limited we could ride that without much wait. (This is not including Saturday and Sunday-- the crowds were pretty good sized-- not huge but just bigger then on the weekdays. But all in all we had a great time. Can't wait to go again-- which could be sooner rather then later since we decided that the amount of time we go each year it is worth investing in an annual pass-- so we took the plunge and upgraded our 5-day hopper to an AP! Anyone want to go?

2 comments:
I want to come!! We are going in June. I am as addicted as you. I love it there it makes me happy. Don't worry about Bunco I'll figure it out.
You guys are troopers! We've never been at all... One of these days!
Post a Comment