Tuesday, February 24, 2009


So this month has been pretty quiet. Nothing too exciting to report but even if there was-- chances are I was too occupied to notice due to my new obsession-- the iphone! I am addicted to this thing and unfortunately so is my 3 year old son. The games you can download are great. I love the sudoku and bubble blaster and Chase's faves are arcade bowling, bowling, and a coloring one. Randy laughs because it is not unusual to find Chase and I begging each other for our turn on the device. I also love the calender feature which helps me keep somewhat organized as to what event comes when-- although these days not too many events going on! So as a summary-- get the iphone it is the best-- or don't, it may be smarter to avoid this time consuming weapon!

3 comments:

Kallas Family said...

I love mine too and Owen is also obsessed with it!! He loves playing the games and listening to my music.

Lewis News said...

Briar, Anna and I had this saying in college....TMFT...Too Much Free Time :)!!! I'm just jealous that I don't have ANY of it!

A. Schoonie said...

Sounds so familiar. Trent has an iPhone and the kids LOVE it and they know how to work it better than us! Lots of fun apps!