awesome calling...you are good at the sports/exercise thing! disneyland looks like it was a lot of fun! always nice to go when it is not too busy.
Wow! I'm glad that's you and not me :) You're going to be GREAT! Good luck!
You will be PERFECT at that!! Congrats! Don't worry about Bunco I've got it covered!
I think you will be good at that unless your competitive side really shines then I worry for everyone. ;)jkgood luck!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
awesome calling...you are good at the sports/exercise thing!
disneyland looks like it was a lot of fun! always nice to go when it is not too busy.
Wow! I'm glad that's you and not me :) You're going to be GREAT! Good luck!
You will be PERFECT at that!! Congrats! Don't worry about Bunco I've got it covered!
I think you will be good at that unless your competitive side really shines then I worry for everyone. ;)jk
good luck!
Post a Comment