Tuesday, February 17, 2009

St. George with the Sista's!


So this weekend we went to St George to watch my nephew Ethen in a baseball tournie. We were going to make it a big affair with our kids and mom but the weather was predicted to be horrible so we left them home. I am glad we did. It was cold-- the good news is that we didn't get rained or snowed on but we definitely had to bundle up in blankets and coats. We had a great time just the gals and Ethen watching ball games and joking around-- we even went and saw Paul Blart Mall Cop. It was fun. Thanks to Randy who stayed home and took care of Chase and who also had my house cleaned spotless when I cam home! What a treat-- he spoils me! Also thanks to my sisters who are some of the best friends and support system I can know! Love you guys! I can't wait for the next tournie in March!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm glad you had fun, we were sorry to miss you. I called your mom to get your numbers and she said you were on your way home as we were on our way down.