9 years ago
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Guess Who's 33
So I am terrible-- it is Randy's birthday and I had all the best intentions of doing a lovey-dovey blog about how much I love him and all that fun stuff but I have found myself just on the go all day and this is the first I have had a chance to sit down and blog about him so-- there are no pictures and no fancy-schamncy clever poems or lists just a simple: I love you with all my heart. I think I am the luckiest person in the world to be married to my bestest friend. I love all that you do for me and Chase. I love how you can make me laugh. I love how you spoil me. I love how perfect we are together. I could not have found a more perfect fit for me. As your sister Debbie often says, "there's a lid for every pot," I am sure glad your my lid. I love you-- always and forever-- no matter what!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Randy!! Jami that was short and sweet, you guys are perfect for each other!
Post a Comment