Sorry for all the elf yourself blogs but the kids love 'em so I blogged them so that we can find them fast! Anyway, I wanted to give an update with our lives. I have not been taking a lot of pictures and I promise they will be coming, but in the meantime-- we are in the house and feeling pretty good about life. Just a few boxes here and there but the essential stuff has pretty much found their place. Yeah-- come over whenever you can! All are welcome!
Next, Chase has officially gone almost a week without the binkers! Yeah-- he had two left on Monday so we took him to the build a bear where he picked out a dinosaur with army clothes and named him Army Guy. He had no problem putting the binki inside the guy and really enjoyed him that night but since then has no desire to even be around him-- I wonder why? The other binki was given to Chuck E Cheese as said before and it went well. I do have to say that it was much easier than I ever imagined he did really well the first few days and rarely asked for it-- however, he has asked for it more these last few days and seems to really miss it but-- it is gone for good! We are so proud!
9 years ago

2 comments:
Jami your Christmas card I sent to you came back. I sent it to 948 E. 300 s. Orem 84097. Anyways let me know what is up!
Thanks for the Christmas card. They were very cute! We also have a blog @ schooniefamily.blogspot.com.
We hope that you have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment