I am sorry for the lack in blogging lately. It is for two reasons one the usual-- busy, busy, busy! This time of year it just seems like we keep going and going! And the next is since we have moved we still do not have the internet so I have to walk all the way across the street to my parents to use their computer-- which, lets face it-- it's too much work for me I guess! It was a lot easier when all I had to do was walk next door!
But Chase has gone 5 whole days without even asking for his binkers and even spent time with Cousin Coop who had one for a moment and he never asked for his! Yeah! We are all settling in nicely in the house-- I absolutely love it and will promise pictures really soon! There will be loads of pictures here in the next couple of days but especially Christmas! I am really looking forward for Santa to come-- I am sure I am more excited then Chase is!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment