9 years ago
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Quick Trip
So the other night my sister in law Debbie called and asked if I would want to go on an adventure with her. She has been wanting to check out the outlets in Primm, NV forever and so being that it was UEA this week it was a good time-- so I agreed and we left Wednesday after Randy got home from work and drove to St. George and slept at Randy's family house-- then we woke up and drove to Primm stayed there until 2ish then went to Vegas and ate (Cheesecake Factory) then walked through a few more shope there. They just got an H&M which is one of my favorite stores-- however the really good one is set to open there in November so it was a little disappointing. After that we drove back to St George spent the night and woke up and drove home-- I was home by noon! It was a really quick trip but sooo much fun. We just talked and goofed around it was great! Thanks Deb for the grand adventure-- can't wait for next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I was reading this at first and was wondering if you took all the kids! I am going with a big no on that??
Post a Comment