Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Peach Story

So being that it is peach season I have been buying them a lot lately. Chase really likes them but he hates them cut up-- I have to give them to him whole. Well, being the independant child that he is he usually insists on doing everything himself. While I was on my Primm trip he decided he wanted a peach that was sitting on the counter near the back so he got a chair, climbed up on the counter and then Randy could hear him pulling out the paper towels. Next thing Randy knows is Chase walking into the tv room with a peach wrapped in plenty of paper towels. (I always wrap his peaches in towels to help minimize the mess he will make).

2 comments:

RiverGirl said...

This is just the beginning!
Pretty soon he won't want your help for anything. Why? Because, "I can do it myself!"
This is S's most commonly used sentence. Good Luck.

kira said...

what a fun kid!