
So we decided to go for a Sunday drive up the canyon and take some family picts-- Chase had a blast romping around in the dirt and leaves. It was a great time for pictures because he was in a good mood so he was definitely more posey. You can also get a glimpse of my haircut-- actually just the color I have it pulled back today-- I think I may be pulling it back a lot these days as I am having a hard time doing it myself. Oh well!

4 comments:
I see snow there on the mountains! We are just starting to have some leaves turn here. Cute pictures! Where is your house? It looks like it is going to be really nice.
Don't you love the leaves, still can't wait to see your hair it looks cute. I like the color!
I love your hair! Very cute, I can't see the cut---but I like the color.
Hey Jamie,
It is at Rowley's Farm in Santaquin. It is kind of out there, but it is so pretty and fun. You ride a tractor out to the field and pick our pumpkins. They have really good donuts and ice cream too.
Post a Comment