9 years ago
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
New Haircut!
Okay-- so I just got back from my haircut appointment. I have been in a rut lately and really wanted a change-- and well I got it! I went pretty dark with a pretty short cut. I like the cut but as I am really not coordinated I am worried I will not be able to do it as good as Summer (my friend and stylist)-- anyway, I will post a picture-- I should take the before picture-- what it looks like when Summer does it and what it looks like when I do it. Anyway, even though I like it I think it will take some time to get used to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I want to see!!!! How dark did you go? Your hair always looks so cute-help me with mine!!
Where's the pic?!?!?
Helloooo Jamie,
I finally started a blog, and I want to see your hair. I have an appointment scheduled to get mine cut, I need something different too. I'm not so sure about the Sci-Fi book, but Callie said you got through it, so if you can, anyone can.
Post a Comment