
So pictures at the end of the party is better then no pictures at all, right? This year we decided to throw a little shindig for the Superbowl and, of course, I forgot to take pictures until the very end so the first pictures is of the people who made to the awards ceremony-- everyone else left sporadically throughout the game-- is that a sign my party just wasn't cutting it? Anyway, I thought the party was fun. One of the things we did was have everybody pick four boxes of what they thought the score would be at each quarter break and the final score and I had prizes for the winners. Ethen won the first and third quarter, no one had the half time box and Maeve had the final box! It was a fun way to watch the game for sure! We just might have to make this a new tradition-- we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment