For Tess' 7 month birthday report I thought I would share that today is her first official day of "crawling". She has been doing what we call the swim for awhile now where she rolls onto her back and then rolls back to her front and as she rolls to her front she kicks out her legs and pushes forward-- she has been doing this to get to just about whatever she wants. Today, however, she decided to try out the regular way of crawling. She gets onto all fours quite a bit but then just collapses down to her swim style-- but today she took a few steps forward the normal way-- I tried to get it on photo-- here is the best I could do. I can't believe how much she is growing-- and so fast too. Happy 7 month birthday Tess!
9 years ago

4 comments:
I can't believe that she is crawling. Dre was close to 9 months before he took off. She is learning things so quick it seems. I swear she still looks like a newborn to me.
Noooo! I was JUST at your house and you didn't tell me! I can't believe it! I will miss that swim of hers.
Wow...I cannot believe Tessa is 7 months AND crawling! Too cute and all new adventures for you...Enjoy!
What the!? Maxine will never crawl I'm pretty sure! Way to go Tess!
Post a Comment