I need to clarify before I begin-- this picture is not the pie I made for Thanksgiving but I did make one. In fact, a REALLY good one. I have my grandma's recipe that is delicious and for thanksgiving last year I tackled making this pie. So because I found it successful last year I attempted to make it again this year and it did not disappoint. In the interest in trying to journal I needed to express the amazing feeling I got when the pie I made this year was complete! I love to cook-- I love finding new recipes and I love sharing my meals with others. I love eating others really delicious foods-- I just love food and the whole cooking/ eating process. That being said I have never felt so accomplished as a "cook" until I have finished making my grandma's apple pie. I can't explain why-- I just felt so proud when we pulled it out of the oven and there it was a beautiful, aromatic, mouth-watering apple pie! And it tasted every bit as good as it looked. I wish I had taken a picture of it but it wasn't until later that I realized I wish I had. I would really like to know if this is just me or if there is something to this. All I know is it makes me want to make more of them-- I just need more people to share them with!!!
9 years ago

3 comments:
um.....I'll be there in 3 weeks waiting for pie. ;)
I want to try it. I didn't get any on THanksgiving because I was not in the mood for dessert but you should make another for Sunday dinner or something like that
You are a great cook and can cook pie for me ANYTIME!! I would love it! I love food just like you, that is why dieting just doesn't last very long for me :)
Post a Comment