So I have a confession... I LOVE this show. It is called the Real Housewives of Orange County. I got hooked on it last season and I hate to admit it!!! It is so funny. These women live the most lavish lifestyles and spend money like CRAZY! Then they have all these silly cat fights over who is prettier or richer-- it is addicting to watch to say the last. I have watched other cities since last season of this one but none of them compare to Orange County. Definitely a fun watch but admittedly a fun waste of time. The new season started last week and it is on Bravo on Thursday nights-- so I tivo and watch it when I can-- usually right before I go to bed!
9 years ago

2 comments:
I must say, I have shows that are like this that I watch and are a complete waste of time but I love them....they are also rediculously immature. I don't even want to tell you the shows!
My family is obsessed too (my sis and sis in law) I think I may have to watch. I like having guilty pleasures!
Post a Comment