Oh I am so happy for you! How fun, and exciting and every other good emotion you can have. I remember talking about you trying to get prego when The boys were at Little Gym. So awesome, can't wait to hear more updates!
Jami - That is such exciting news!!! We are so excited for you, randy and chase. Thanks so much for your nice comment about my grandma's passing. I appreciate all the thoughts. Take care...I hope that you are feeling well. Ash
YEAH!! I honestly just got chills!!! yes!! I am so FREAKING excited for you!!! Much luv- merry christmas to you and your family! you pretty much just got the best gift EVER!!
11 comments:
Yeah!!! Congrats!!
That is awesome! Congratulations! :)
Congrats!!! That is exciting news!
Oh I am so happy for you! How fun, and exciting and every other good emotion you can have. I remember talking about you trying to get prego when The boys were at Little Gym. So awesome, can't wait to hear more updates!
Jami I am SO HAPPY for you! That is so exciting! I can't wait to hear more. Congrats !
YEAH!!! So happy for you and Randy and Chase!
Jami - That is such exciting news!!! We are so excited for you, randy and chase. Thanks so much for your nice comment about my grandma's passing. I appreciate all the thoughts. Take care...I hope that you are feeling well.
Ash
YEAH!! I honestly just got chills!!! yes!! I am so FREAKING excited for you!!! Much luv- merry christmas to you and your family! you pretty much just got the best gift EVER!!
We are happy for you! I wish we could make it to the Christmas party this year. I will miss catching up with all of you. Congrats!
Congrats Jami!
Wooohooo! That's great news! Merry Christmas to you guys from us:o)
Post a Comment